- *Started work on Summoners.
+Now that we have plenty of official info we can resume work on them.
- *Added the "skill_summoner_power" function.
+This function is used to check if the player has any of the "POWEROF...." skills and then check if 20 or more skill points are invested into the part of the skill tree related to it.
- *renewal_casting_square_calc; renewal_casting_square_debug
+Added these config settings in.
-renewal_casting_square_calc controls if square root (official) or simple calculations will be used when calculating variable cast times.
-The debug one forces square root calculations on and shows debug info in the map server console.
-We now use square root calculations by default.
- *Added "INF2_BOOST_PASSIVE" skillinfo2 setting.
-This is used for active skills that passively boost the effects of passive skills. This is needed to make the server recalculate a player's sub-stats just like it does when learning a passive skill.
- *Cleaned up and optimized some code.