Zur Navigation springen Zur Suche springen
|Earth Strain Skill Info|
|No detail image|
|SP Cost:||62 + (Skill Level × 8)|
|Cast Time:||2 seconds (fixed) + (Skill Level + 1) seconds (var)|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Area:||15x5 ~ 15x9|
|(Warlock) Sienna Execrate Lv. 2|
Earth Strain (Alt: Earth Strain) is a 3rd class offensive skill available as Warlock.
|Level||Base Damage (MATK)||Hits Inflicted||Distance||Area of Effect||Chance of Effect||Cast Time (Fix + Var)||SP Cost|
|1||2,100%||5||7||15x5||6%||(2 + 2)s||70|
|2||2,200%||6||8||15x6||14%||(2 + 3)s||78|
|3||2,300%||7||9||15x7||24%||(2 + 4)s||86|
|4||2,400%||8||10||15x8||36%||(2 + 5)s||94|
|5||2,500%||9||11||15x9||50%||(2 + 6)s||102|
Damage (MATK) = [Base_Damage × (BaseLv ÷ 100)]%
- The hits inflicted by this skill do not affect total damage. They only affect its divisibility, which is rounded down.
- This skill can only travel directly North, South, East, or West from the caster's current position relative to where the casting "circle" is on the ground. Beware of Knock Back attacks from enemies and position lag with this skill, as they make it possible to launch this skill in the wrong direction.
- Radius does not increase the distance that this skill travels, only how far away the caster can target the ground and still activate the skill.
- Enemies are only hit if they are in the caster's line of sight.
- Obstacles and walls along the path this skill travels will stop the skill.
- This skill works similar to Rogue class' Divest skills:
- DEX difference between the caster and the target affects the chance of effect.
- Like Heaven's Drive, this skill is capable of hitting hidden enemies.
- While the cooldown prevents this from being spammed manually, the caster can Release multiple instances of this skill during the cooldown of the first cast.
- Only the cooldown from the first cast of this skill is applied in this case and is reapplied only after it is cast again when the cooldown expires.
- With the right combination of skills and stats, it is possible to chain this skill up to 5 times in a row while only stopping for animation based Cast Delay.