Zur Navigation springen Zur Suche springen
- Classes: Sorcerer
- Type: Active, Magic
- Levels: 5, selectable
- SP Cost: 60 + (Skill Level × 4)
- Cast Time: 0.5 + (Skill Level × 0.5) seconds (var)
- Cast Delay: 1 second
- Cooldown: 5 seconds
- Duration: 2 + (Skill Level × 2) seconds
- Target: Ground
- Range: 3x3 ~ 7x7
Vacuum Extreme (Alt: Extreme Vacuum) is a 3rd class active skill available as Sorcerer.
Create a vacuum on a targeted location that suspends all enemies within the Area of Effect, leaving them unable to move.
|Level||Area of Effect||Cast Time||Base Duration||SP Cost|
- Base Duration is decreased by target's STR.
- This skill does affect Boss monsters.
- Targets trapped in the Vacuum are able to move immediately if the skill ends prematurely (Ganbantein, Magnetic Earth).
- In War of Emperium:
- Targets can move past a Vacuum and are only subject to its effect if they come to a stop in Vacuum area.
- The skill duration begins when the target steps into the Area of Effect. As the target continues to move to their destination cell, the duration decreases. With a long or slow enough movement, the duration may end before or as they reach their original destination, allowing them to continue moving.