Marriage, sealing the bond you made with that special someone you met in a game. Marriage can be between lovers, or maybe just something fun between friends. Whatever someone's reasons, it's not something to be taken lightly, and both people involved should be sure of their intentions before undertaking this ceremony.
- You and your Spouse-To-Be must be different genders.
- You and your Spouse-To-Be must be over Base Level 45.
- You or your Spouse-To-Be must not be Adopted ("Baby" character)
- Note: We got a same-sex marriage system on NyanRO. But this will not be explained in this guide.
- 1.2 Million Zeny
- 1.3 Million Zeny
- Note: You'll not have to wear the Tuxedo. It is an etc- Item.
With all the items, head towards Prontera Church located in the northeast of Prontera City. Speak to the marriage NPC to initiate the ceremony. Either the groom or bride can do this. The bride/groom who first registered must then have his/her future spouse speak with the same NPC within one minute before the application times out.
Once both parties have spoken with the marriage NPC, they can proceed to the front of the church where the priest will say a few words. He will ask both parties one final time if they wish to proceed; should both parties agree, the ceremony begins and the marriage is complete.
Thetransform into Wedding Rings which must be identified using a before wedding skills can be used. Once the bride and groom have equipped the rings, then marriage skills become available. The skills can be cast even if only one spouse is wearing a ring, but only the spouse who has the ring equipped can use the skills.
After you and your beloved tie the knot, you will obtain Wedding Rings based on your gender. When you equip the ring, you will obtain special marriage skills:
- Romantic Rendezvous
- While the Wedding Ring is equipped, spouses can summon their partners to their locations. This skill requires 15 seconds for it to cast, and does not have any delay after it is used. However, this skill cannot be used on any map that cannot be set as a memo by warp portal, ie guild war zones and dungeons.
- Loving Touch
- Consume 10% of one`s HP to restore 10% of your partner`s HP.
- Undying Love
- Consume 10% of one`s SP to restore 10% of your partner`s SP.
Afterwards, you both will be in your formal wear, and won't be able to attack or use skills for an hour. Many people decide to visit the honeymoon town of Jawaii, which can be accessed from an NPC near the docks in Izlude. You can also take advantage of the Adoption System, if you so choose. Also, if you are not happy with your spouse you can Divorce.